At Whitegate Farm we have a dedicated team on site to support you and your horse in their rehabilitation back to full fitness.
Working closely with your equine team we will follow the specific program given to help you help your horse get back to full strength.
What is Rehabilitation Livery?
(whatever you need it to be)
Your equine professional provides a detailed weekly rehabilitation plan for us to follow; we limit the number of rehabilitation livery horses to a maximum of two, to ensure a high quality of bespoke care.
Facilities and services include:
- 60 x 30 outdoor arena
- 40 x 20 indoor arena Andrews Bowen surfaces and training mirrors
- Wash bay with hot water available
- a selection of 12 x 12 stables with views onto the yard
- Isolation stable
- Equine rehab track over a variety of surfaces to assist priopreceptive development
- Equissage and Back on Track
- Individual turnout
- Low ratio of horses: staff - able to cope with bespoke arrangements
- Correct schooling and riding ensuring your horse moves properly - on site Inter 1 rider and BHS Accredited Professional Coach
- Equi - Ami lunge Aid
- Equiband to ride in as necessary
- In hand walking
- Routine stretches as prescribed